Useful information for faculty, staff, and students. Check often for updates.
- Remote Learning during COVID-19 - A new site that aims to connect students with IT resources relevant to remote learning, from internet access options and software downloads to tools for smartphones, mobile devices, laptops, and computers.
- CoA+A IT Labs
- IT Support
- Computer Purchasing Guide
- Visual Resources Collection
- General Faculty & Staff Resources
Laptop requirement for new students
We want you to be properly prepared with the technology needed for your college career.
- We have a new laptop requirement for all incoming students. By having your own laptop, you will be able to access the tools needed in your coursework this semester and throughout your degree program.
- You may bring a laptop you already have or choose to purchase one from any vendor. You are encouraged to explore the laptop bundles available for purchase through the NinerTech store, which will meet your educational needs for four years and beyond.
- Read the laptop requirement FAQs here.
Special technology requirements for the David R. Ravin School of Architecture
The School of Architecture has more specific requirements for students. Please click here for the SoA purchase guide.