spring break: MARCH 5-9, 2022
Join us Spring Break for a field trip to the creative heart of American culture. We’ll visit New York City museums and architectural sites, such as the High Line and Little Island, attend performances, and get behind-the-scenes tours of the Lincoln Center campus.
This trip is open to eligible COAA students majoring in art, art history, architecture, dance, music, and theater! See eligibility requirements below.
Click here to learn more and register for an info session. Our next info sessions will be Monday, November 15, at 5:30pm and Wednesday, November 17, at 1:00pm. You will receive a zoom link after registering.
Click here to be directed to the College of Arts + Architecture's Marketplace to pay for the field trip.
Can't make an info session, but have questions? Watch a recorded info session here. Download the FAQ sheet here.
Subject to change
Saturday, March 5: Travel to NYC via Charter Bus
Wednesday, March 9: Return to CLT via Charter Bus
Costs: $250.00 per student. This price includes:
- Group Travel on private Charter bus
- 3 days, 4 nights at HI New York City hostel
- Metro Pass
- Entry Fees to all museums, sites, and performances
Meals, tips, or spending money is not included in this price.
Students may elect to make their own travel arrangements to NYC by air (or other means). However, ALL students must arrive at the hostel for check-in and stay with the group from March 5-9. There is no discounted fee for students choosing to travel independently of the group charter bus.
- Majoring in art, art history, architecture, dance, music, or theater.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher after Fall 2021.
- Have no pending or past academic integrity or student conduct violations.
- Priority is given to students who earned a minimum of 30 but no more than 90 credits by Sept. 1, 2021.
- Spaces on this trip are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Your registration is not complete until you have registered AND paid.
- Students will be expected to sign travel consent forms and adhere to the University codes of conduct.
- Proof of vaccination is required for entrance to NYC museums and theaters and for indoors dining in restaurants. Therefore we strongly encourage students to be vaccinated in order to participate in this trip.
CONFIRMATIONS: You'll receive a preliminary confirmation from COA+A upon payment of the trip. There will be a final confirmation email regarding your registration by Jan. 10, 2022 reflecting Fall 2021 grades and GPA requirements. If your eligibility status for this trip changes due to this, you will be issued a full refund.